Aeris Beauté x Maudy Ayunda Dreamkeeper Guided Planner
A guided planner by Maudy Ayunda to help you achieve your dreams.
Maudy Ayunda is a 26 year old singer-songwriter, actress, and activist for education, youth empowerment and literacy issues. She studied Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (BA) at Oxford University as well as Business and Education (MBA, MA) at Stanford University. Maudy has been listed in Forbes’ 30 Under 30 Asia, made 3 music albums and starred in over 11 movies as the main female lead. Her 2019 movie “Habibi and Ainun 3” brought in 2 million ticket sales. Today, Maudy actively invests in startups across Indonesia.
One to emphasize the importance of visualizing and tracking goals without forgetting the need to pause and look inward, Maudy brings to you this guided journal she wrote, designed, and curated to help you realize your dreams and achieve success.
It’s time for you to take control of your story, get insights on what’s not serving you, and give yourself the power to make changes.
This guided journal is equipped with the following:
- 6-month, undated planner: control your weekly and monthly schedules
- Start of month checklists: hone in on your tasks and priorities
- End of month evaluations: reflect and track your progress
- Weekly gratitude prompts: cultivate more joy and relieve stress
- Blank notes section: organize your thoughts
- 6-month budget planning system: take charge of your finances
- Inspirational quotes: remind yourself to keep going
GOOD TO KNOW :
- 195 pages
- Built-in bookmark
- Paper is 100 GSM