The Quartz Individuals
The best brushes for every level of mastery
A8 - Soft Fan Highlight
Perfect for building up highlighters from a subtle to a full impact glow & for sweeping
away any fallout from your other products.
- Find high points of face (tip of your nose, brow bones, cupid’s bow, cheekbones)
- Tap brush on highlighter.
- Dab on high points lightly.
A9 - Mini Round Contour
A domed & dense brush that’s perfect for buffing cream products such as contour,
concealer or foundation on detail areas.
- Swirl brush onto cream products.
- Glide brush in swirling motion below your cheekbones, under jawline, and along hairline.
A10 - Mini Round Concealer
Concealing isn’t too tricky when you’re using the right tool for the job. Its tight and
compact bristles pick up and pack concealer evenly on problematic surfaces.
- Apply several dots of concealer onto the desired area.
- Tap in the concealer.
A17 - Angled Liner
Apply eyeliner extremely close to the lash-line & make your lashes look thicker without
- looking bulky & thick.For a cat-eye, start by lining your top lash line and create a flick.
- Connect the tip of your flick back to your lash line to create a triangle.
- Fill it in.
A21 - Medium Pointed Lip
Lip brush with thin and firm bristle that will help define and line your lips to get the
- Apply lip liner and blend it out with the brush.
- Dab brush on lipstick.
- Start from the center of your lip and blend outwards.
A18 - Angled Brow/Spoolie
A5 - Tapered Bronze Brush
A6 - Mini Detail Contour Brush
Good to know:
100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free.