Happy customers are at the heart of why we are here. So, we consistently work to understand our customers' wants and needs, and make earning their trust our top priority.
3 components of Aeris’ DNA: Best product-selection, seamless purchasing experience, and low prices. These drive all of our invention & innovation decisions!
Here, we always start with our customers and work backwards. If our product doesn’t solve an existing problem, add value, and fair better than existing products, we toss it away.
Ultimately, we know that we are a part of a story that starts long before us and will continue to live beyond us. So, it’s very important to us that we build not only products, but also a community that will leave positive footprints on this planet.
“If you're passionate about creating sustainable beauty, and encouraging people to take care not only of themselves, but also of the planet, come join our fast-growing family and help us create impacts that stand the test of time.”
We are looking for a project coordinator to plan, budget, oversee, and document all aspects of Aeris’ key projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Track project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Delegate project tasks based on staff’s individual strengths and skill-set
- Proven working experience in Project Management
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in related fields
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel)
We are looking for a marketing coordinator to develop and execute all of Aeris’ marketing plans, initiatives & strategies.
- In charge of all Aeris’ campaigns from development to execution
- Organize and implement new product launches supported by effective touch points
- Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors’ moves and plan proactive actions
- Ensure accuracy in forecasting of new products and timely submission
- Review and analyze product pricing strategy and competitiveness
- Implement events and promotions
- Collaborate with the sales team and creative team for all events
- Close liaison with medias (print and digital)
- Manage, develop & maintain partner relationships
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in related fields. Experience in beauty industry is a plus, however other candidates within FMCG/retail industry are welcome
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Administration/related major
- Good knowledge and passion in the beauty/personal care industry
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & in English, written and spoken
- Communicative, articulate, proactive, creative, organized, and resilient
- Good at project management, team-work, multi-tasking, and working with minimum supervision
- Have good attention to detail
- Willing to work in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
- Art/photography/videography skills are considered a plus
- Good reading habit is a plus
Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a creative and dedicated Social Media Specialist/Content Creator to increase our brand awareness and to build a stronger community around the brand.
- Stay up to date with current social media trends, beauty influencers, apps, and tools
- Review key metrics and post analytics to inform and refine the types of content you are sharing
- Take initiative in trying out different types of content that will attract a new audience
- Post content on weekends and other peak hours
- Align content ideas and strategies with the brand direction and campaign message
- Minimum 2+ years working in social media marketing
- Knowledge of how to do professional in-app editing for content (e.g. be able to do clean transitions and tasteful edits)
- Be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
We are looking for a driven and solutions-oriented Sales Supervisor that can develop dynamic sales programs and improve upon our sales strategies.
- Manage our e-commerce platforms (Shopee, Tokopedia, etc.) and monitor various campaigns and promotions that we can tap into
- Work with the customer service team to improve customer satisfaction and obtain higher conversion rates
- Establish clear and efficient sales goals as well as devise the strategies to achieve them
- Perform regular analysis on sales data, customer reviews, promotional events, campaigns, and more to determine profitability and identify areas of improvement
- Present the analysis to various stakeholders and make suitable recommendations and forecasts based on the data
- Develop and maintain a highly motivated reseller program
- Minimal Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Know how to navigate and strategically leverage the e-commerce platforms to increase sales
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a sales environment, preferably in the beauty industry
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Be computer literate
Join Our Team
Aeris Beauté is one of the fastest-growing beauty start-ups in Indonesia. We are curious, innovative, obsessed with quality, and devoted to our customers. If you share our values and our passion for beauty, check out the opportunities available below. To apply, attach your resume and tell us why you are the perfect fit for the role using the form on this page.